Thursday 21 January 2010

#3 DEMOS

I'm at that stage where I really want to post some of the demos but at the same time want to hold them back so there is an element of surprise for you. I think when we have a few more finished tracks I will post the ideas where they came from.

We will however be releasing a single sometime in April containing 2 new tracks and a cover version from a band some of you will be familiar with. I'm not sure if this will be a physical release or just digital as the costs for doing a single on CD are quite expensive. If we do it as physical CD we will only press 100 - 200 so it will be a very ltd edition.

We also have a name for the album which is a first, normally it's something we think about very last minute but I had a dream that the album was called this particular title so hopefully that's an omen.

We are also shooting a video for the single so lots to get on with...

No comments: