Saturday 2 January 2010

HNY 2010

Well it's all over again far too quick. I do get a little depressed after Christmas especially with the prospect of a dark, cold and gloomy month ahead. This Christmas as been slightly pants as I've had the flu, hopefully of the swine kind so I get it out of the way. I hav only started to feel OK today.

For a long time New Year always meant Skiing as traditionally we would go away on Jan 1st. Hopefully when my daughter is old enough that tradition will start again.

So to the music... We'll be reconvening again on the 16th to work on the next few songs, I'm pretty pleased with how it's all going especially the sounds I'm coming up with. We really want to continue with the momentum we've been gathering so hopefully #3 shouldn't take too long.

There are a few albums I'm looking forward to already this year. Goldfrapp, Hot Chip & Hurts. Can't wait for those.

Matt

No comments: