Thursday 7 February 2008

A OK

Decided to have a night off and drink some beer and watch Transformers.

After my breakthrough evening I thought I would mail Sarah a link to the progress on 'Into The Blue'

some positive reassurance from Sarah...


From: "Sarah Heeley"
Date: 7 February 2008 10:28:12 GMT
To: "Matt Culpin"
Subject: RE: Phew

wow

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Culpin
Sent: 06 February 2008 22:47
To: Sarah Heeley
Subject: Phew

Think I have started to crack it...

http://www.northernkind.co.uk/ideas/...

Managed to keep it going in the direction I wanted, need to sort the EQ
out some parts as it's a bit tinny, also need to add some string sounds
and maybe a lead/hook somewhere and maybe the percussion sounds need
some work, ok still quite a bit to do :-)

What do you think?

Me x


A few comments from various people.

- It reminds me of DMs 'Precious' - Wife
- that doesn't sound like you at all - Colleague
- is that the melody from 'Small Town Boy' by Bronski Beat - A Twat
- yeah it's alright - Baz from Electrobelle*

* the only comment I took any notice of.

1 comment:

wout said...

So many teasers in the published emails between Matt and Sarah with incomplete links that we punters don't get to hear. Anticipation is mounting for the sophomore album...